Here’s what the collection can do for you
Use a broad portfolio of interoperable BIM (Building Information Modeling) and CAD technologies to become more productive, gain more insight into all phases of building design, and increase your ability to deliver great design.
Use the tools in the collection to connect vertical and horizontal BIM processes across the project lifecycle, so you can deliver more scalable, sustainable, and resilient civil infrastructure.
The collection lets you visually explore project constructability, ultimately helping you manage your costs more effectively and better predict project outcomes.
More value, more flexibility, more simplicity
- Access to a wide selection of essential 3D design software for the work you do
- Get the tools you need now and in the future, as the collection and your business evolves.
- Get interoperable tools for both CAD- and BIM-based workflows
- Connect familiar CAD-based processes for efficient design and documentation with the power of 3D model-based design workflows.
- Choose the individual products that you want to use
- Download and install what you want, whenever you like—whether it’s for occasional use, to meet requirements of a particular project or client, or to explore new workflows.
- Use mobile apps and take advantage of the power of the cloud
- View and create rich visualizations, work in the field, and store your designs.
Autodesk Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection
The Architecture, Engineering & Construction Collection is a rich set of software and innovative technologies to help you design, engineer, and construct higher-quality, more predictable building and civil infrastructure projects.
Category: AEC Building & Infrastructure